Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"Brick killed a guy"

Everything is still going crazy up in France. We ALMOST made it through the Revolution today...so much beheading, so little time!

Her face is terrifying.

One of the things I always have found fascinating about the French Revolution is how multiple social classes are furious for various reasons. The bourgeoisie is mad, the lower class is hungry AND mad, everybody's mad. Moral of today: don't make the moms upset, especially when they're hungry (I learned that with Mrs. Paddington many times growing up). I hope you also enjoyed our shoutout to Anchorman, one of the most quoted movies of all time, with our beloved Will Ferrell and Romeo+Juliet's Paul Rudd...sophomores, remember this gem?


I love lamp.
In case you need a little break from Chapter 28, here's an article about an artist who Photoshopped his cat into famous works of art, including Wood's painting of Napoleon that we looked at today. I'm surprised Ms. Siddiqui hasn't already tried this with her cat.

I'm also going to be posting a photo each day from somewhere cool around the globe (hopefully a place you've never seen before)! In honor of today's topic...here's Bastille Day in Paris.



Now go enjoy this perfect weather. Seriously. Go outside. I'm pretty sure this is what heaven feels like.

-Virdin over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I want to photoshop Milo and Sammy into everything!

    ReplyDelete