Monday, September 21, 2015

Drop that sick beat Bach

Humanitarians,

I'mmmmmm back. I see you have found the blog and I hope for equal comments on my blog posts. Just so you know....


Ok, so today. We jammed out to some epic beats. Or learned about the Baroque, same thing. We took some notes over WHAT is Baroque music, why couldn't people Handel the awesome changes (lol at my puns), and about three influential and important composers - Vivaldi, Handel, and Bach. If you missed, here are some sweet jams to start your week off right:


Vivaldi's Autumn - grab yourself a pumpkin spice latte and a scarf and feel all the fall feels. 


Handel's Hallelujah Chorus...DON'T FORGET TO STAND!

Also this:


This is 3 hours of Bach on the organ. You're welcome.

Tomorrow, you have a couple of things. 1st: You have a double CE over the US's role in Europe's migrant crisis. 2nd: All of Tartuffe should be read. Be prepared to discuss. 

Other things this week - Tartuffe mini-project is due Thursday (instructions on the google site), Tartuffe mini-quiz will be Wednesday first thing, and Humanities Experiences are due Thursday, but will be accepted until Friday. 

For your Humanities Experience, if you didn't do it this weekend (SHAME ON YOU), the DMA is open until 9 pm on Thursday. OR you can go see my awesome professor at my awesome Alma Mater:


She is an old Hungarian Holocaust Survivor and will be speaking on the Holocaust. There may even be a Garafola sighting. 

Have a great day! Hopefully you don't miss the weekend as much as I do. Or this Panda:

- cbg

4 comments: