Thursday, August 27, 2015

No Homework Thursday

Humanities Peeps,

Ok, not any better, still working on it.

Today was the LAST day of the schism. Tomorrow, return to your room of origin, and prepare yourselves for seating charts. Sophomores, we will present our amazing posters to the freshmen, who I guess are now adequately prepared to spend a year with us.

A little additional hint, from your sophomore teacher. Always laugh at your teachers' jokes. Otherwise this face:



Finally, tomorrow, we are actually starting content. We will enter the Early Modern Age. YOU HAVE REAL HOMEWORK NOW, pages out of the WHAP book, which are due NEXT Thursday (in one week!). Also, I'm not going to lie to you, this is not a lot a reading. Don't let us down on the first one.

And finally, finally, tomorrow is Friday. Praise whomever you praise. I am exhausted. I'm sure you are too. Weekend couldn't come soon enough. You know what weekends mean....GOAT CHEESE MAN!














That's me and my Bffls and Keith the goat cheese man.

Enjoy your Thursday night, no homework style.

- cbg

1 comment:

  1. Garafola is setting the bar HIGH for awesomeness in blog content.

    ReplyDelete