Thursday, December 10, 2015

My stress level right now? Well, what's infinity times infinity?

This strikes a little close to home right now, eh? 
God bless you, Humanities
We recognize that we are lucky enough to teach the only class on campus wherein the room will erupt into wild cheering over which essay you get. That is the definition of awesome. We hope that each period felt good about the essay they got and that your writing went off with little to no terror.
We live on tears...

Exam Time!
Tomorrow's blog post will focus solely on exam preparation, but we would be remiss in not saying that it is time for life to take a serious turn towards being absolutely no fun. Which is fine, right? I mean, The Force Awakens doesn't come out until Dec. 18, so it is even possible to find joy until then? I think not.
You should be in full DEFCON 5 lock down mode right now. Your room should look like a WWI bunker with nothing but provisions, textbooks, and notes as far as the eye can see.
How Monster energy drink has Nicholas Cage had? ALL OF THEM. 
Get some sleep, eat some food, and come back tomorrow ready to DOMINATE

Your soundtrack for today comes from one of my top 3 albums of the year. I'm not big on ranking my music, but, if you made me, I think this one would come in at #2 for 2015. The album is Carrie & Lowell by Sufjan Stevens. Stevens wrote the album to help him process the death of his estranged mother. I know that sounds depressing as all get out. But, it is an album of remarkable beauty and humanity. Here is "Should Have Known Better". 

No comments:

Post a Comment